Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yesterday was one of the saddest day of my life.

Pat got rid of my car while I was at work. It was good he did it, I would have refused. But it needed to be done.

That car was everything to me, many times in my life. It was the car I loved. It was the car Nathan and I fought over. It was the car he drove before he left for the Air Force. It was the car I put *everything* I owned in and traveled to Salt Lake City to go through the hardest part of my life I have ever faced. It was the car that Pat and I had towed to Ridgecrest with all of my things when we moved here together.

It was a piece of my life that I needed to say goodbye to. But it also held me in place. Made me remember those days of both absolute joy and true misery and loneliness.

It's gone. I hope it isn't disappointed in me.

I did my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home