Pat and Bee's Life

At the speed of crazy!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movies 2011

So my last movie list was from May 2008 - Apparently I need to update movies more! So here's my summer list for 2011

The movies in 2008 I wanted to see (and my review) were:

Prince Caspian - saw it and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Kung Fu Panda - Looking forward to the second ond!
Wall-E - Awesome, except the bug in the beginning
You Don't Mess with the Zohan (Adam Sandler's new one) - Worst movie ever
Get Smart - Loved it! Missed it by *this* much!
Indiana Jones and his new adventure - After seeing this one, I don't want to watch any of the original ones.
The Love Guru - Haven't seen it yet.
The Dark Knight - AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hancock (Will Smith!! YAY!) - This one was okay. Hitch was better. Indy Day was even better - of course.





My 2011 Movies List:

Kung Fu Panda 2
Cars 2
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Harry Potter - The last one
X-Men First Class
Bad Teacher
The Hangover 2
Cowboys and Aliens
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home