The New Wedding Plan
Our trademark glass and steel pavilions, which house the exhibition halls, towers and lobbies are conveniently linked by a meeting room concourse forming a grand unified center. With a total of 720,000 square feet of exhibition and 147,000 square feet of meeting room space, the Los Angeles Convention Center provides a preeminent setting for any event.Every gaming company in the world has a booth, and tries to show off for the media so that their next game/console/accessory/chair/hardware/software gets mentioned. Entrance for non-media has not been allowed, until the company realized they can charge thousands of dollars, and people will pay! Luckily, I'm not that rich, though I am that crazy!
My volunteering with the Stratics Media Group does not assure me a ticket. My hours and hours of dedication and mindless forum whoring, does! Yes, I'm a forum whore, get over it.
The reason I bring up E3, is that it is intimately tied to our honeymoon plans! Here's the goal!
- Thursday, April 27th, Stay in stateline, get marriage license
- Friday, April 28th, Hopefully meet family and enjoy each other in Vegas, let everyone meet and greet, etc
- Saturday, April 29th, Get primped up and get married! Food after at the cheesecake factory, with pictures of everyone in between!
- Sunday, April 30th, Leave for home
- Monday, May 1st, Drive to LA and take our cruise!
- Friday, May 5th, Disembark, and drive home, after a wonderfully relaxing time together on board.
- Monday, May 8th, Leave for E3!!
- Friday, May 12th, Come home, after an exhausing week of hanging around with game developers and walking the floor a thousand times for panels, and interviews!
I'm sure I'll take a few days off work after we get home, before beginning married life while working! LOL
Anyway....that's the plan!!!! :p Time to go back to sleep. My tooth is KILLING me!! :(
Oh yeah, Pat fixed my sidebar thing! GO PAT! *dances*